Alignable Alliance Ambassadors are all about bringing together local small business owners, building strong relationships, and uplifting communities far and wide. Awesome, right? But it doesn’t stop there—it also comes with serious perks for the Ambassadors themselves.
Check out some of the benefits of becoming an Alignable Alliance Ambassador to see if the program is the right fit for you.
Benefits You Can Enjoy as an Alignable Ambassador
First off, Ambassadors are leaders both in their communities and on the Alignable platform as a whole, which means our entire network of 6.5 million small business owners look to you for guidance and support.
As you connect with more members in your community and beyond, you’ll get more visibility for your business, opening up a wealth of opportunities for partnerships, co-promotions, referrals, and more.
But the benefits don’t stop there. They also include:
- A badge on your profile and next to your name, so other members know your credibility and leadership status.
- More visibility: Your Ambassador status means you’ll be able to reach more local and national businesses, helping to get your name out there to more members.
- Increased connections: As you host events and meet more business owners, we’ll increase the number of connections you can have each month to up to 100.
- Complimentary sponsorship opportunities to help promote your business in local newsletters for your community and beyond.
- Group moderator privileges: As an Ambassador, you’ll run your very own group and get all of the perks that come along with it, including more visibility for your business, exclusive access to the Alignable team, training resources, notifications for your group, and more.
- Introductions to local business owners and other Ambassadors: You’ll expand your network locally and nationally and have the opportunity to meet, network with, and learn from other Ambassadors.
- Ongoing and exclusive support from Alignable: You’ll be among the first to know about and use new features, invited to monthly meetings with staff, have access to exclusive groups, and more.
Ready to apply?
If you’re excited about these benefits and want to step up and lead in your community, fill out an application today. Remember, you have to be a Premium member to participate in the program.
We’ll be in touch if you’re a good fit and let you know next steps for moving forward. We hope to meet you soon!
Great points Chelsey, thank you. I would also suggest as an Alignable ambassador that we don’t tend to focus on,(nor should we), the benefits of becoming an Alignable Ambassador, the perks shall we say, we do it because we want to give back, we want to help others and share the information and skills we have learned over the years. If you are not others focused this program may not be a good fit. So i would say examine yourself first, do you have a “go giver” mentality? If so this is a great way to help others.